Thursday, October 13, 2022

Masyadong Assuming


 Hayz! Masyadong assuming si Paul. 

Personally, I was not affected by the words of a certain Joyce Pring. (Sino po ba yun?) Another idiot on the Internet is not much of a surprise. 

What surprises me is the intolerance Christians like you and Ms. Pring are capable of spewing out of your mouth. It's so easy for people like you and Pring to condemn people who don't believe your belief. 

Oh my, how cringy. 

Is the Gospel offensive to me? Not at all. Just like other common ancient books, if I don't like what I read I can always put it down and look for better literature. Hayz, but I guess persecution complex is a common trait of Christians like you. You always thought people give too much fuck and persecute you because of your religious belief. 

Hohum.


No comments: